BIE

Pavilion Reservation Information

Online Pavilion Reservations

Online Pavilion Reservations

01 Pavilions Available for Reservation (8 pavilions)

Theme Pavilion, Korea Paviliion, Aquarium, Climate & Environment Pavilion, Marine Industry & Technology Pavilion, Marine Civilization & City Pavilion, DSME Marine Robot Pavilion, 3D Aquarium

Pavilion Reservation

  1. Reservation Eligibility Those who have already reserved or purchased admission tickets to the Expo.
  2. Operating Hours 1 pm – 8 pm (7 hours)
  3. Reservation Operation Ratio 30% of the total visitor capacity of the pavilion (the remaining 70% is open for visitors in the order of their arrival).
  4. Number of Reservations Allowed Reservations for a maximum 2 pavilions are allowed per admission ticket.

Reservation Method

Reservation Method

  1. Visit the Expo Website Log on to http://eng.expo2012.kr and sign up to become a member to log in and make a reservation, or make a reservation as a non-member.
  2. Reservation Process
    1. Select your preferred reservation date.
    2. Type in the admission ticket number or the 15-digit number for pavilion reservations. * Members may enter up to 30 persons and non-members up to 5 persons.
    3. Select the pavilion(s) you wish to reserve (a maximum of 2 pavilions may be reserved per admission ticket).
    4. Select the viewing time.
    5. Confirm your selected pavilions and reservation information.* Non-members must enter additional information (i.e. mobile phone number and email address).
    6. Click on "Pavilion Reservation."
    7. Complete reservation / Print out reservation details.

Viewing Tip

There is no need to arrive at your reserved pavilion earlier than your reservation time. As long as you arrive on time, you will be promptly admitted into the reserved pavilion without having to wait.
print