Please fill out declarations handed out during your flight by the flight attendants in order to expedite arrival procedures.
- 1. Arrival Card - Foreign citizens need only to fill out an arrival card for passport control in Korea.
- 2. Customs Declaration Form - For families, only one customs declaration form needs to be filled out.
- 3. Quarantine Questionnaire - Passengers and crew who have been to countries infected by cholera, yellow fever or pests, must fill this out.
- 1. Fill out the entry spaces in the bold lines on the arrival card in English.
- 2. Accompanying minors must also fill out arrival cards.
Customs Declaration Form
- 1. If you have nothing to declare, an oral declaration is sufficient. Upon arrival, you must have the following documents read for Cusoms Inspection:
- Your passport
- Your Flight ticket
- Your Customs Declaration Form, if needed
- 2.Customs Declaration forms may be filled out in the arrival area, but in order to expedite the process, please fill them out before landing.